FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
On this page we have sorted some of the most common questions that we get at FredsWalks. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I book a tour?
- How can I pay for my tour?
- Where do the tours meet?
- How long are the tours and what time do they start?
- Can I reserve a spot if I’m traveling alone?
- Do your tour guides accept gratuities (tips) ?
- What if it rains?
- What if I want to book a tour for tomorrow? Is it too late?
- Can you give a private tour to my entire travel group?
- Can I get in touch if I have another question?
- How do I purchase my entry ticket?
– How do I book a tour?
– How can I pay for my tour?
As the company grows, so does our internet site and it’s possibilities. For the time being we accept cash or PayPal.
– Where do the tours meet?
All of our tours meet in central, easy-to-find locations. As soon as your tour booking is confirmed, we send you an email that includes directions to your tour’s meeting point and a detailed map on how to get there. At Fredswalks, we are committed to making your tour experience as easy and hassle-free as possible.
– How long are the tours and what time do they start?
Our Paris Tours start times are 9:30am on Weekdays and 10am Sat & Sun, and last 2 hours.
– Can I reserve a spot if I’m traveling alone?
Absolutely! If you’re interested in booking a spot for just one person, simply send an email to email@example.com and tell us what dates and the tour you had in mind.
– Do your tour guides accept gratuities (tips)?
It is customary to extend gratuities (tips) to the guides for their services. How much to tip is a personal matter and completely up to our guests, however not compulsory.
– What if it rains?
No matter the weather, our tours go on. Your time in Paris is limited, and we understand how important that can be.
– What if I want to book a tour for tomorrow? Is it too late?
Of course not! You just arrived in Paris or are on your way to the city of lights and you would like to book a tour as soon as possible? Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to fit you into one of our tours.
– Can you give a private tour to my entire travel group?
Certainly! We can definitely accommodate your group with its own tour. Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to create your very own personnel FredsWalk.
– Can I get in touch if I have another question?
You can call us from anywhere in the world by dialing +33 6 76 76 52 17 but please remember the time zone differences with Paris, France; for a better chance at catching us out of bed!
You can also reach us 24/7 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– How do I purchase my entry ticket for a site?
There is no need to purchase your entry ticket ahead of time (unless discussed otherwise). Depending on your tour, your guide will simply help you make your purchase on the day of your tour.
We welcome feedback, so please let us know what you think by contacting our office or by writing to the registered office address. We would welcome any suggestions on how we can improve on our service in order to make our walks accessible to all.